Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Atlanta OR Chicago OR Dallas OR San Francisco OR Arlington, VA 22226
- Troubleshoot system and application accounts in a diverse systems/application architecture
- All things password: rotations, malfunctions, account creations/changes/integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies
- Manage EPV (Enterprise Password Vault)
- Provide end-user training and CyberArk infrastructure management
- Provide tier 2 support for SharePoint 2013 application and Server Operating System
- Create document libraries and calendars for end users
- Update SharePoint pages
- Work with engineering on implementation of approved upgrades and 3rd party software that interfaces with SharePoint
- 1-2 years of CyberArk core architecture, vault management, password management, and policy management experience
- Versed with SharePoint application and Server Operating System
- Experience integrating application password management via CyberArk providers
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience (8 years specialized) OR
- Master's and 8 years of experience (6 years specialized) OR
- No degree and 13 years of experience (11 years specialized)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.