Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Cyber Systems Trainers
5501 Backlick Rd Springfield, VA 22150 | Contract
Our client has an immediate need for two Cyber Systems Trainers who are needed to develop a training program for the DoD Cyber User community.
This is a unique opportunity to not only develop the training curriculum and training content but to contribute to creating the entire training program and delivery mechanisms as a whole. While you will be supported by Network Engineers and SME’s to create the content, our client is looking for someone technical enough to pull the right data from the engineers to create the training, and experienced enough to provide training to the users. This is a long-term project located in Springfield, VA.
This Federal program aims to modernize DoD communications and networks, and has successfully implemented one of the world’s largest security gateways. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Secret Clearance.
- 6+ Years - Functional training experience alongside strong systems engineering acumen
- Training expertise to create training program, content development, and training delivery
- Experience delivering training in various media formats
- Working knowledge of 2 or more of the following products:
- ArcSight, TippingPoint, Sourcefire, Argus, Bro, Fidelis XPS, Niksun FPCAP, Lancope, NetCool, InfoVista, and Riverbed
- Ideal person would have a network engineering background
- Technical know-how with NetCool and InfoVista (ideal)
- Knowledge of Network security architectures and Network Protocols
- 8570 Level II Certification is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, must have an active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.