Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Cyber Software Engineer, Senior Level
9250 Bendix Rd Columbia, MD 21045
This fast track company is doing cutting edge work in the Cyber arena! They are creating quite a buzz during National Cyber exercises where their defense teams are outperforming offense teams.
If you consider software development more than a job, this opportunity is tailor-made for you. This profitable start-up is a spin-off of one of the great Think Tanks in our region. They are bringing a much needed collaborative, Cyber/Intelligence tool to both the Government and Commercial sectors. You will be working in a cleared facility once or twice a week and the rest of the time you can work out of the corporate offices, or even remote. This role does require a Top Secret/SCI-Full with Scope Poly Clearance.
This direct hire Senior Cyber Software Engineer opportunity is in a great location in Columbia, MD, where you will get to work with some of the top creative talent developing products to help the fight against cyber threats. You will help build business critical functionality and develop new features. Thinking outside of the box is encouraged.
For immediate consideration, apply directly through our website by clicking here and we guarantee our recruiters will respond within 24 hours.
- Developing applications and models in Vagrant and Docker with NodeJS in an AWS environment
- Must be proficient with GraphQL backend for knowledge management platform
- Linux or Windows environment experience
- A good understanding of software development and machine learning models (both would be ideal but a healthy appetite to learn will suffice)
- Per the Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Poly Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.