Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Cyber Security Engineer
1953 Gallows Rd Vienna, VA 22182 | Contract to Hire
Our client in an award-winning employer that has aided the Federal Government for more than 30 years. They are in the first year of a five-year contract supporting an agency responsible for providing Americans with access to quality and affordable healthcare. An experienced Cyber Security Engineer is needed to perform application security of a large, high transaction volume cloud-based application. Your background with implementing internet security technologies is critical to your success on the project.
This role is located in Vienna, VA. Our client prefers contract to hire, but will consider a long-term contractor. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Perform Application Static and Dynamic analysis, review reports and identify resolutions
- Work with the project team in analyzing and identifying the resolution for infrastructure scans Automated testing
- Analyze the software design and implementations from a security perspective during the software development lifecycle and provide technical input and architecture / design recommendations to ensure that security is embedded in the system
- CISSP Certification
- 5+ years of work experience with 2 years as application security engineer analyzing the application modules for enhancing the application security
- Deep Java knowledge, certified developer or expert-level knowledge with Java and related technologies such as J2EE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JSF, Facelets, Richfaces and Java Servlets
- Expert proficiency with Java-based application servers and Apache Tomcat servlet container
- Experience and knowledge of vulnerability classes, mitigations, and defense in depth mechanisms for operating systems and networks
- Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.