Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Cyber Security Engineer
1953 Gallows Rd Vienna, VA 22182 | Contract to Hire
Our client in an award-winning employer that has aided the Federal Government for more than 30 years. They are in the first year of a five-year contract supporting an agency responsible for providing Americans with access to quality and affordable healthcare. An experienced Cyber Security Engineer is needed to perform application security of a large, high transaction volume cloud-based application. Your background with implementing internet security technologies is critical to your success on the project.
Our client prefers contract to hire, but will consider a long-term contractor. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Perform Application Static and Dynamic analysis, review reports and identify resolutions
- Work with the project team in analyzing and identifying the resolution for infrastructure scans Automated testing
- Analyze the software design and implementations from a security perspective during the software development lifecycle and provide technical input and architecture / design recommendations to ensure that security is embedded in the system
- CISSP Certification
- 5+ years of work experience with 2 years as application security engineer analyzing the application modules for enhancing the application security
- Deep Java knowledge, certified developer or expert-level knowledge with Java and related technologies such as J2EE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JSF, Facelets, Richfaces and Java Servlets
- Expert proficiency with Java-based application servers and Apache Tomcat servlet container
- Experience and knowledge of vulnerability classes, mitigations, and defense in depth mechanisms for operating systems and networks
- Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.