Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Cyber Security Engineer
Reston, VA 20170
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer for a project in Reston, VA. In this role, you will design, deploy, operate, and maintain tools and capabilities in enterprise on premise and Cloud environments.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2+ years of experience as an SME for one or more of the following tools:
- ForeScout CounterAct, Cisco ISE, McAfee ePO (MVM and Application Control), IBM Big Fix, Carbon Black, Rapid 7, RedHat FUSE, Splunk, RSA Archer, Tenable Security Center, Vormetric, SailPoint, CyberArk, Venafi, CA-PAM, or equivalent security tools and products
- 2+ years of experience using Virtualization Technologies, such as VMware, vSphere, Xen
- 2+ years of experience performing ETL operations to retrieve enrichment content from existing hardware, software, system boundary inventories
- 2+ years of experience with the following is preferred:
- Enterprise device types and operating systems (Windows and UNIX) to include, Active Directory and Windows domain management including patch and configuration management, group policy objects, UNIX security including SUDO
- Key technologies relevant to API and application configuration or integration including SSL, DHCP, Active Directory, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC
- Understanding and use of Microsoft SQL database, database definition, procedures, and advanced SQL
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to pass the client’s background requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.