Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Customer Experience Solutions Lead
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 US
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. Due to recent promotions, they have openings for Customer Experience Solutions Leads based out of their Springfield, VA office. In this role, you will provide support for the major systems that power the business. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business systems, keeping the systems up and running, and managing trouble tickets and service requests. Additionally, you will work with the business users and application teams to deliver any needed changes or system enhancements required to keep the business applications serving the business needs.
This direct-hire role is located in Springfield, VA, and offers a hybrid work-from-home schedule once you’re up and running. Don’t miss the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Weigh advantages of technology standards, market availability of products, risks, and benefits of technology to provide business solutions
- Manage technical and functional services staff to continually assess processes to streamline tasks, reduce redundancies and provide optimal service
- Lead end-to-end designs of proposed solutions, including preparation of customer presentations, configurations, documentation, and budgetary proposals
- Manage the process of creating and executing test scripts for applications and releases within the portfolio
- Determine release goals for platforms and prioritizes according to business value and risk migration
- Identify key trends and opportunities to make data understandable and actionable to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7 years of related experience with evaluating business processes supporting business applications
- SAP and Salesforce experience
- Experience with Enterprise Reporting, Planning Applications, Customer Information Systems, Workforce Management Systems, GIS Applications, Asset Management Systems, or other applicable applications
- Management and governance of vendor support agreements in conjunction with the utilization of IT Service Management Applications
- Experience with reporting tools such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI, or Business Objects
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Utilities experience
- Experience with SEW portal
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.