Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in Columbia, MD. Currently, there are multiple openings for Customer Advocates. The ideal Customer Advocate is good at solving problems and making decisions, working to ensure the program provides client-minded services. This is a 5-year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues in a one and done manner
- Demonstrate outstanding service to identify the source of the issue and work to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Assist customers in navigating websites and encourage and reassure them to become self-sufficient
- Own a problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- 9 years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education (Master’s degree is equal to 6 years, Bachelor’s degree is equal to 4 years, Associate’s degree is equal to 2 years)
- Knowledge Management or learning development experience
- Excellent facilitation and program activity management skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.