Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Three Park Place Annapolis, MD 21401
For over 125 years, our Annapolis, MD based client has provided the highest standards of qualifications and training, including five-year apprenticeship programs, extensive journeyman training, a comprehensive, five-year instructor training program, and numerous certification programs. They are committed to training future generations of excellent professionals while protecting the safety and health of their members, contractors, and in communities where they work. They need a Curriculum Coordinator to assist the Registrar's office with the development of educational materials.
They provide an outstanding pension program, 100% paid Health Insurance for employee and dependents, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, free on-site parking, and life insurance. This position offers a 35-hour work week, in a family oriented, laid-back environment.
- Support the Registrar's office by coordinating the development, implementation, and evaluation of curriculum
- Assist faculty with aligning educational objectives to course content, activities and assessments
- Create, revise, and update course descriptions, syllabi, and lesson plans to meet learning objectives, goals, and outcomes
- Edit instructional material and maintain program/course documentation for all educational and instructional activities for the Training Department
- Bachelor degree in Technical Writing, Journalism, Instructional Design, Higher Education or related field in Education, Writing or Communications preferred
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Experience with Adult Learners
- Ability to work with professionals in the trade industry to create, revise, and update lesson plans
- Strong facilitator with the ability to develop learning and training plans
- Blackboard experience preferred
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.