Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8614 Westwood Center Dr Vienna, VA 22182 US
Our client has been providing competitive electricity, natural gas supply, renewable energy and carbon offsets to homeowners, small businesses, and large enterprises for over 25 years. They have an urgent need for two Contract Specialists to join their team. In this role, you will work with the sales team to process commercial and public sector proposals and contract documents in accordance with established procedures. Another key task includes maintaining the database and other records so the processing status of every proposal and contract may be reported on at any time. Your attention to detail and your organizational skills are critical to your success in this position.
Offering a hybrid work schedule, they are accepting candidates to work out of any of their offices: Vienna, VA, Baltimore, MD, Philadelphia, PA, or Pittsburgh, PA. This is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Don’t let this pass you by! Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Process requests for proposals and contract documents
- Generate, audit, and maintain monthly contract renewal reports and schedules for multiple commodities across multiple utilities and jurisdictions
- Work with the sales team and/or customers to reconcile incoming contract discrepancies
- Collaborate with internal and external organizations regarding the design, testing, and implementation of system updates and process optimization
- Prepare any necessary training materials as related to Contract Administration and serve as subject matter expert as each new item/process is implemented
- Serve as liaison between the sales team and various functional teams: Operations, Billing/Enrollment, Credit/Collections and Sales Support staff regarding contract status
- Maintain contract filing system
- Research and respond to Management inquiries related to contracts
- Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of experience (or 3 years of experience in sales support, customer service, or administrative work)
- Proven proficiency in Excel, particularly, with macros, pivot tables, and v-lookups (you will need to pass an Excel proficiency test)
- Experience and proficiency using DocuSign, PowerPoint, Adobe, Web-based applications, Oracle, Salesforce and/or JIRA required
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good cultural fit
- Experience in the energy field is a plus!
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.