Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Ready to join the nation's leading team of Cybersecurity experts? Our client has an opening for an experienced Content Strategist that will create story content to launch new cybersecurity products successfully. This is a rare opportunity for you to join a company that is defending customer networks and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence, and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to be a part of the best cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay and a stock option program. You will get to choose your work location from three offices, VA, MD, or NC, for this direct hire opportunity. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now! We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Identify gaps in current content and recommend new topics
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g., conversions and bounce rates)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagements
- Develop content strategy to serve the campaign and customer’s / end user’s needs, overseeing content requirements, customer interviews, and deliverables
- Gather and maintain key business and user insights about the content and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision and pipeline for the content that’s generated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- 3+ years of work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- A balanced understanding of strategy, research, copy, and visual design
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Experience with developing content for cyber security, IT, analytics, or another technical field
- Knowledge and experience developing content targeting financial services, healthcare, energy, government, or defense industries.
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.