Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Construction Project Manager Liaison
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading energy companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They are hiring several "Big Picture" Construction Project Manager Liaisons. In this role, you will serve as the liaison between the field construction project managers and multiple departments within the energy company. Your first rate communication skills, your ability to manage cross functional teams, and your strong rapport with business partners, supervisors, and peers will ensure your success. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that shows initiative and will communicate effectively to keep the project on track.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large utility company that has a solid history of financial stability and a commitment to the community. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Prepare and track project schedules, incorporating and analyzing input from the project stakeholders, including permitting, design, material acquisition, contractual obligations, construction, etc.
- Effectively manage and report changes in expectations, scope, company risk, schedule, and project budgets
- Utilize strong negotiation skills to influence individuals to accomplish objectives
- Assess variance trends from project design estimates and coordinate to improve estimation process
- Collect and organize appropriate final project documentation
- Infrastructure, Construction, Utilities and/or Gas industry experience
- Right-of-way knowledge in utilities and construction
- Experience managing budgets and reporting risks and variances
- Ability to negotiate with various entities involved in the projects
- Strong communication skills – internal and external audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects in different stages of construction
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.