Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Computer Hardware Technician
Our client, a leading Aeronautics Agency, focused on innovative development, has a need for a Computer Hardware Technician in Greenbelt, MD. You will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 on-site support for computer workstations, servers, printers, and other equipment.
Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background investigation.
- Troubleshoot, repair and test computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, network switches, routers, telecommunication, and teleconferencing equipment
- Support and maintain computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, network switches, routers, telecommunication and teleconferencing equipment, and associated cabling
- Maintain government and/or vendor-manufactured telecommunications equipment
- Assist Hardware Engineers with implementation tasks
- Perform survey of electrical systems, circuits, and plans required for a documented wiring diagram
- 5 years of experience with responsibilities listed above
- Must have hands-on hardware workmanship inspection experience
- Knowledge of various types of hardware platforms, with both current and older (20+ years old) hardware types, i.e. HP900 K650 and 550 servers, X terminals, VAX 8550 diagnostics and maintenance, SUN Sparc and Ultra workstations, Cabletron and Network General switches, assorted disk arrays, tape drives, Macintosh and PC based printers
- Strong experience using Autocad or Visio
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background investigation
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.