Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Our client has a mission to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. They are hiring a Citrix Engineer for a Federal project located in Northern Virginia. You will be responsible for hands-on operations and engineering activities to ensure the successful implementation of mission critical Citrix NetScaler projects, and work with application teams to create solutions spanning multiple data centers.
This role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Provide support for SSL Offloading, SSL Bridge, Content Switching, Rewrites, Responders, AAA implementations and Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
- Provide support with DNS, Juniper SRX, Firewalls and Access Lists, routers, switch configurations
- Troubleshoot application issues from a network perspective and support the understanding of how applications function on a Network
- Implement and troubleshoot Juniper SRX Firewall polices as related to network and application related communications
- Expert level experience in Citrix NetScaler administration with certification or equivalent practical skills
- 3 years of network engineering experience in critical data center network environments
- Experience and knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches (Nexus)
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP as it pertains to packet inspection and TCP flow in the Network and Application flows
- Experience with Splunk, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Protocol
- Agile/Scrum environment experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.