Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Change and Configuration Management Specialist
BLANK Lanham, MD 20706 | Contract
Our direct client is one of the nation’s top-tier consulting firms and is featured in the top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world by the Fortune magazine. They have a contract opportunity for a Change and Configuration Management Specialist in Lanham, MD. This is an outstanding chance to work on a Federal Project that helps detect and prevent fraudulent financial transactions.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card and be eligible for a Minimum Background Investigation Clearance.
- Maintain multiple code baselines in ClearCase
- Coordinate and perform compiles, unit test and builds, distributing as required
- Coordinate releases and maintain release logs
- Maintain repository of defects in ClearQuest
- Write/modify Shell and Ant scripts
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Configuration Management fundamentals
- Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest, Rational Jazz/TeamConcert
- UNIX scripting
- Manage and administer ClearCase Streams for various releases
- Manage change and build records in ClearQuest
- Build code baseline for all the applications supporting RRP project
- Administer deployment of builds to all RRP environments
- Design and update scripts to support build and deployment process
- Coordinate deployment of releases to all RRP environments
- Coordinate migration of IBM Rational classical tools (ClearCase/ClearQuest) to Rational Collaborative Life Cycle Management (CLM) application
- Manage the code release for synchronizing parallel development
- Manage change and configuration projects in Rational Team Concert
- Train Development team on Rational Tools, processes, and workflows
- 3+ years of the following:
- Perl/Ant Scripting
- Managing client relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contact, candidate must hold a valid Green Card and be eligible for a Minimum Background Investigation Clearance
- 2+ years of experience with deployment/O&M operation to support production systems
- Prior IRS experience
- Knowledge of IRS business systems and data
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.