Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Change Request Management SME
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? A Change Request Management (ChaRM) SME is needed to support a long-term Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. As a ChaRM SME, you will be responsible for creating a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution. You will define the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and drafting a data object.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Gather requirements to design a ChaRM solution on Solution Manager 7.2
- Implement and configure ChaRM in the Solution Manager 7.2 environment, incorporating the ECC, BW and non-transportable change types into the process
- Test the ChaRM solution end-to-end and document the results
- Advise the team on best practices and use of ChaRM both in the release planning and sustainment phase
- Incorporate the existing Global Template solution into the ChaRM solution
- Create training materials for internal team members to aid them on the use of ChaRM
- Hands-on ChaRM implementation experience from requirements gathering to sustainment operation
- Solution 7.2 is desired, but strong ChaRM on Solution Manager 7.1 experience is acceptable
- Experience updating and working with a Global Template solution is a huge plus!
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.