Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Category Sourcing Managers
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a unique opportunity for multiple Category Sourcing Managers to join their team. Bring your top-notch communication skills to the team where your contract and procurement experience will be put to good use!
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility of going perm, and is located in Springfield, VA. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Responsible for thorough sourcing and contract management
- Execute amendments to contracts
- Compile RFP packages and complete award documents (SOWs and SLAs)
- Evaluate and analyze suppliers and coordinate legal review of the contracts
- Working knowledge of contracting principles, including contract drafting, legal documentation, price analysis and negotiation
- Evaluate offerings to determine the overall best value for a product/service
- Maintain communications with stakeholders, keeping them informed of any necessary changes to the specifications/terms of service with the supplier/contractor
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers and key suppliers
- 5 years of contract/procurement experience, particularly contract administration and sourcing for construction/engineering projects
- Experience with cost evaluation
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Utility or Energy Industry experience
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.