Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Category Sourcing Managers
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a unique opportunity for multiple Senior Category Sourcing Managers to join their team. Bring your top-notch communication skills to the team where your contract and procurement experience will be put to good use!
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility of going perm, and is located in Springfield, VA. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Responsible for thorough sourcing and contract management
- Execute amendments to contracts
- Compile RFP packages and complete award documents (SOWs and SLAs)
- Evaluate and analyze suppliers and coordinate legal review of the contracts
- Working knowledge of contracting principles, including contract drafting, legal documentation, price analysis and negotiation
- Evaluate offerings to determine the overall best value for a product/service
- Maintain communications with stakeholders, keeping them informed of any necessary changes to the specifications/terms of service with the supplier/contractor
- 5 years of contract/procurement experience, particularly contract administration and sourcing for construction/engineering projects
- Strong working knowledge of contracting principles, including contract drafting, legal requirements, terms and conditions, price analysis and negotiation
- Experience with cost evaluation
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Utility or Energy Industry experience
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.