Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Category Sourcing Manager - Junior-Level
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 | Contract
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a unique opportunity for a Junior-Level Category Sourcing Manager to join their team. Bring your top-notch communication skills to the team where your contract and procurement experience will be put to good use!
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. This is a 6-month contract opportunity located in Springfield, VA.
- Support Senior Category Sourcing Manager
- Execute amendments to contracts
- Compile RFP packages and complete award documents (SOWs and SLAs)
- Evaluate and analyze suppliers and coordinate legal review of the contracts
- Evaluate offerings to determine the overall best value for a product/service
- Maintain communications with stakeholders, keeping them informed of any necessary changes to the specifications/terms of service with the supplier/contractor
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers and key suppliers
- 2 – 3 years of contract/procurement experience, particularly contract administration and sourcing of services
- Experience with cost evaluation
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Utility or Energy Industry experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.