Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a unique opportunity for a Category Sourcing Manager to help grow their team. Your top-notch communication skills will support this dynamic team and internal stakeholders.
Located in Springfield, VA, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Perform pricing analyses
- Conduct fair and reasonable negotiations with vendors
- Work with the business units to create the SOW, evaluation criteria, and scorecards that will be utilized to evaluate the Vendor responses
- Source new vendors to respond to RFPs; requires market knowledge and/or the tools to research the market to find new and capable vendors
- Maintain communications with stakeholders, keeping them informed of any necessary changes to the specifications/terms of service with the supplier/contractor
- Evaluate and analyze incumbent and potential suppliers and coordinate legal review of the contracts with internal and external stakeholders
- 5 – 8 years of experience with the following:
- Pricing analysis
- Vendor sourcing and negotiations
- RFP development and release
- Stakeholder management
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of contracting principles, including contract drafting, legal documentation, price analysis, and negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Utility or Energy Industry experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.