Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a unique opportunity for a Category Sourcing Manager to help grow their team. Your top-notch communication skills will support this dynamic team and internal stakeholders.
Located in Springfield, VA, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Perform pricing analyses
- Conduct fair and reasonable negotiations with vendors
- Work with the business units to create the SOW, evaluation criteria, and scorecards that will be utilized to evaluate the Vendor responses
- Source new vendors to respond to RFPs; requires market knowledge and/or the tools to research the market to find new and capable vendors
- Maintain communications with stakeholders, keeping them informed of any necessary changes to the specifications/terms of service with the supplier/contractor
- Evaluate and analyze incumbent and potential suppliers and coordinate legal review of the contracts with internal and external stakeholders
- 5 – 8 years of experience with the following:
- Pricing analysis
- Vendor sourcing and negotiations
- RFP development and release
- Stakeholder management
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of contracting principles, including contract drafting, legal documentation, price analysis, and negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
- Utility or Energy Industry experience
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.