Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
CRM Salesforce Developer
One of the nation’s top tier consulting firms that focuses on strategy/IT solutions and is a member of Fortune Global 500 list for 12 consecutive years, is looking for a CRM Salesforce Developer. You will be providing development and testing solutions in a production environment on a long term federal project. This project is located in Northern Virginia. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an active Secret Clearance.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, and automated approvals
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Stay current on force.com technologies, trends, and future needs from a business perspective
- 3+ years as a Salesforce.com developer
- Experience with database software, and Platform as a Service solutions
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Business-minded and highly analytical, combined with a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.