Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
CAD Drafter - Clearance required
1400 Defense Pentagon Washington, DC 20301 US
Our client is an award winning global integrator. They are in need of CAD Drafters to play a crucial role in supporting multiple office renovations, with a focus on furniture relocation and arrangement projects at the Pentagon. The successful candidate must be local to the National Capital Region (NCR) and available to work onsite at the Pentagon.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Secret Clearance.
- Interpret project manager notes and rough sketches to formalize them into accurate and detailed working drawings.
- Develop moderately complex 2-D working drawings using ACAD2000 software based on engineering notes, sketches, and detailed drawings.
- Conduct site visits to validate office space configurations and annotate updates within the drawing files.
- Collaborate closely with project managers and customers to ensure a coordinated design that meets project requirements.
- Update project drawings based on conducted site surveys of office spaces within the NCR.
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
- Make required changes, additions, and revisions as directed by project managers.
- Associate's or equivalent technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter course (or equivalent) is preferred.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in CAD drafting is required.
- Prior federal project experience with knowledge of related codes and specifications is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain federal government project site and systems accesses.
- Proficient in utilizing ACAD2000 software to prepare plans according to established standards and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and conduct walking site visits of multiple office spaces.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.