Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Build Release Engineer
7501 W. Memorial Rd Oklahoma City, OK 73142
Want to be involved in digital transformation? Our client is a leading provider of comprehensive, cloud based software that offers insights into efficiencies gained through technology. Their technology can accelerate digital transformation by empowering people to manage their information through real-time monitoring and tracking.
They are in need of a Build Release Engineer to build plans, administer, and maintain build/release processes and automate testing tools for their corporate headquarters located in Oklahoma City, OK. They offer competitive pay and benefits. Apply on line today at https://jobs.squiresgroup.com/.
- Administer and maintain the build and release processes using source code management, build and integration, and automated testing tools
- Build plans to validate software deployments for multiple environments
- Automate tools for continuous builds, continuous testing and release management
- Assist with development and utilization of automated testing
- Configure new applications and software updates, including web applications, web services, windows services and scheduled tasks
- Enhance build plans to validate software deployments for multiple environments
- Understand and execute release activities for any environment between Operations, QA, IT and Development
- Provide level II support for software releases and enterprise systems via phone and/or in person
- Maintain accuracy of logs maintained for all implementation/deployment requests
- Assist with debugging enterprise application issues to resolve problems in our test and production environments by reviewing errors and program code
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related technical field
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in each of the following:
- Software development or IT systems administration
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems such as Server 2008 and above
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Continuous Delivery SDLC
- Experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting enterprise applications in a networked environment
- Relational databases experience with MYSQL server, SQL server, ORACLE server and client server concepts
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP protocol, troubleshooting tools, Microsoft Outlook and Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.