Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Basis Administrator, Senior Level
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? A Senior Level Basis Administrator is needed to support a long-term Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. As a Senior Basis Administrator, you will manage all aspects of the SAP landscape. Administrative functions may include upgrades, system/component installation, installation of patches and support pack stacks, landscape maintenance, transport management, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting issues. You will be responsible for BASIS functions and responsibilities related to several SAP systems types, including ECC, BW, PI, Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, and Business Objects.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Experience with BASIS Administration
- Experience leading a team of SAP Basis resources on large-scale SAP projects in an operational capacity
- 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP NW 7 or later
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database Administration
- Working knowledge of Java Stack and SAP Portal Administration
- Working knowledge of Oracle and VERITAS Clustering Services
- Working knowledge of Linux and Solaris
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.