Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
BI/BW Reporting Lead
New Orleans, LA 70130 | Contract
The Squires Group, Inc. has a contract opportunity for a BI/BW Reporting Lead to work at our client site in New Orleans, LA. This contract supports a Federal Agency responsible for protecting and promoting food, agriculture, and natural resources. The BI/BW Reporting Lead will gather, analyze and model client data, key performance indicators, and/or market data, using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques, to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to obtain a public trust clearance.
- Business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements
- Change management and training support
- Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments
- Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of development experience with BI/BW/HANA, ABAP, BOBJ, and Foxcode
- Experience with Integrated Planning (IP) is highly desired
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to obtain a public trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.