Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Azure DevOps Engineer - REMOTE
Washington, DC 20001 US
Our client is a Federal Integrator that has been listed on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for over 20 years. They have a contract opportunity for an Azure DevOps Engineer to work REMOTE supporting a Federal Agency located in Chattanooga, TN. In this role, you will apply DevOps principles and build/maintain Azure DevOps pipelines supporting deployments of a containerized AWS environment.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Associates and 2 extra years of experience)
- 7 years of experience with Azure DevOps
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- RedHat OpenShift Administration
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.