Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Our client has a mission to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as limiting the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. They are looking for several experienced Automation Engineers for a Federal project located in Northern Virginia. If you’re extremely technical, into machine learning, and have Linux environment experience, please apply!
This role is located in Arlington, VA, and the client is open to 100% REMOTE resources. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Lead investigation of complex technical challenges spanning multiple disciplines such as Hardware, Linux, and Networking
- Improve and innovate using applied machine learning in key areas such as server integration and repairs, documentation and standardization, tooling and automation, and Data Center design and capacity planning
- Analyze and make use of data through applied machine learning to identify risks and opportunities for efficiency gains
- Drive tooling improvements through prioritization in tooling road maps, while partnering closely with both Infrastructure Engineering and Operations
- Develop and create the appropriate use cases for tooling improvements and automation enhancements through the use of applied machine learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- Automation testing experience
- Experience with automation tools, including Selenium, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Knowledge of applied machine learning and how it relates to data center environments
- Experience with Scripting program languages and automation using PowerShell or Python scripting
- Proficiency with Linux system, server hardware, and Data Center automation
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.