Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Automated Tester/QA Engineer
Chantilly, VA 20151
The Squires Group, Inc. has multiple openings for Automated Tester/QA Engineers to work at our client site in Chantilly, VA. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT practices. This is an exciting, multi-year project. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be US Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- Work closely with developers, professional services team, and product owners to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Work with team in adopting and learning test automation techniques
- Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of the test automation and engagement with Continuous Integration (CI)
- Execute automated testing on both Web front end and back end systems
- Run test validations
- 3 years of experience with the following:
- Automated test coding experience
- Experience with automation tools such as JUnit, SOAPUI, Selenium (WebDriver)
- Experience working with CI /CD Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), Automated Testing (GUI and backend), User Acceptance Testing Concepts
- Bachelor's Degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
- Agile certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.