Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Automated Test Engineer
420 National Business Pkwy Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 US
Our direct end client is looking for an Automated Test Engineer to support a U.S. Homeland Security program. This multi-year Federal project is based in Columbia, MD, and offers a partial remote schedule. Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening. As a member of an Agile development team, you will be responsible for developing automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements. Also, you will work with team members to drive test automation techniques.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to receive a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those already possessing an Active or Interim Secret Clearance.
- Work closely with developers, shared services team, and product managers to define automated testing components used to validate requirements
- Run test validations at various levels, including DB validation, rules validation, logging validation, reporting validations, and UI validation
- Develop using Java and execute automated tests on both Web Front end and microservice architecture
- Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of the test automation and engagement with Continuous Integration (CI) required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in Software Testing Field, working with and supporting the development of an overall test plan and tailored test plans for each release
- 1+ years of experience using test management tools such as Rational Team Concert
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to receive a Secret Clearance
- Experience in a large-scale Federal IT Program
- Experience with SAFe Agile delivery framework
- Active Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.