Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Audit Readiness Senior Manager
4400 Martin Road SW Huntsville, AL 35808 US
Our client is looking for several Audit Readiness Senior Managers to work on a recently awarded project in Huntsville, AL. This is a very challenging business transformation, altering financial management processes, business rules, and systems in order to provide more accurate and useful financial information to decision makers for this branch of the U.S. Military.
This role is ONSITE in Huntsville, AL. Our client *may* consider remote candidates if they are a perfect fit for the role. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible for a Secret Clearance. Active Secret is a huge plus!
- Develop strategy and plans to overcome material weaknesses identified in internal and external audits
- Recommend new or changes to business processes or controls necessary to achieve financial statement assertions, monitor financial reporting controls and validate organization corrective actions
- Provide requisite audit readiness support to the general fund, enabling it to meet its applicable audit readiness deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience with the following:
- Information Technology
- Data / IT
- Audit or Business Management
- CPA or CISA may substitute for 1 year of experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible for a Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Skills in Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF) and General Fund (GF) audit support, financial management and financial reporting
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.