Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1000 Maine Avenue SW Washington, DC 20024
An Administrative Associate is needed to support a busy, high-performing department with one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. This is a 3 - 4 month contract assignment. Per our clients' contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or hold a valid Green Card.
- Prepare request for contractor access badges
- Prepare binders for monthly and quarterly reports for tax, financial reporting and others departments
- Send IRS W-9 forms as requested by vendors
- Coordinate training room reservations
- Prepare certified mail and Federal Express labels for outgoing packages. Track and scan certified mail return receipts for income and general taxes mailed
- Maintain office equipment supplies and notify IT staff for maintenance issues
- Assist with annual report filings, tax exemption certificates
- Scan property tax bills
- Assist Executive Administrator and miscellaneous duties and brief tax research
- 2+ years of Administrative support experience
- Experience with taxes and financial reporting is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, organizes work activities to develop realistic action plans
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Stellar attention to detail
- Per our clients' contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or hold a valid Green Card
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.