Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Application Security Engineers
Reston, VA 20190
The Squires Group, Inc. has several contract openings for Application Security Engineers to join a Federal Project in Reston, VA. Our client is building and maintaining a marketplace to assist applicants with their Federal Healthcare needs. As an Application Security Engineer, you will be evaluating and enforcing application security in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between development teams and stakeholders to understand and formulate complex security requirements
- Maintain and enforce application security best practices, and support opportunities for process improvement and implementation efforts
- Perform third-party libraries security assessment and dependency analysis
- Apply knowledge of web application vulnerabilities to review application source code to find its security vulnerabilities (CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, Privilege Escalation, etc.) and recommend remediation
- Write comprehensive reports includin
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- Preferred certifications: CEH, GWAPT, ECSA, or LPT
- Experience with Agile testing and with test automation strategy
- 2+ years of general IT experience
- 1+ years of “Hands-On” information security experience
- 1+ years of experience related to infrastructure security, vulnerability, risk assessments, security policy development and review, general IT and security controls development, compliance readiness (e., NIST 800-Series, DIACAP, FISMA, FedRAMP, FIPS) and technical security architecture, design, development, and implementation
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.