Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Application Database Administrator
San Antonio, TX 78006
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for an experienced Application Database Administrator for a project in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be the lead Database Administrator (DBA) supporting an enterprise cloud migration effort.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance.
- Architect solutions for applications to be migrated
- Educate application owners on DBA processes, roles, and responsibilities within the migration project, and answer questions about the DBA process & solution architecture
- Schedule and conduct reviews with application owners and architects to schedule workloads, select appropriate technical migration approaches based on identified migration patterns, identify other dependent workloads to include in the same migration event
- Support the process to track, review and approve requested updates to the agreed migration schedule for DBA related items
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of Database Administration (DBA) experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.