Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Android and iOS Mobile Developers - REMOTE
REMOTE, VA 22209
Our client is one of the nation’s top tier consulting firms focusing on strategy/ IT solutions and is a member of Fortune Global 500 list for 12 consecutive years. They are looking for Android and iOS Mobile Developers. The Android and iOS Mobile Developers will provide enhancements and bug fixes for a suite of enterprise mobile applications. You will develop, test, provide break/fix investigations, and deliver enhancements to the end client. This is a strategic piece of work that will help modernize global courier operations for our customer. You will gain Federal experience when you join this fast growing project that currently supports over 30,000 users worldwide. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance. This position is 100% REMOTE.
- Perform technical review of detailed functional design
- Provide design and user experience recommendations
- Execute development requirements for an enterprise mobile application
- Develop integration between PeopleSoft and other software systems
- Provide support during testing, UAT, and go-live
- 2+ years of native Android or iOS development experience
- Experience integrating mobile apps with REST/JSON web services
- Agile delivery experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be a U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.