Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Agile Program Manager
Washington, DC 20005 | Contract
The Squires Group has a significant need for an Agile Program Manager on a Federal project in Washington, DC. We need a Rockstar to be part of the War Room Bid Team as they strive to win the bid for a long-term Federal program. Your deep Agile Program Management experience, proposal writing expertise, and oral presentation skills are critical for the overall implementation and success. Upon award, you will manage this multi-year program of the Federal Transformation to AGILE delivery.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- 15+ solid years of experience managing large, complex programs
- 6+ years of Agile experience
- Complete understanding of Agile Project Management
- Experience coaching and mentoring and building AGILE teams
- Project Management Institute (PMI) and Project Management Professional (PMP) are REQUIRED
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) is desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.