Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Adobe Analytics Specialist/Developer
Suitland, MD 20746
An Adobe Analytics Specialist/Developer is needed for a Federal Project in Prince George’s County, MD. This project is one of the leading sources of quality data about the nation’s people and economy. They are using Adobe Analytics to assist with their data collection and data stores. An Adobe Analytics Specialist/Developer is needed to apply functional and technical knowledge with the implementation and maintenance of Adobe Analytics.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Analyze existing implementation of Adobe Analytics and aid in the Adobe upgrade
- Research, document and improve tagging in Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) of the website
- Provide best practices in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other related functions
- Assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
- Create, execute, and document tests necessary to ensure that the solution/upgrade meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe DTM
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.