Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
An Administrative Associate is needed to support a busy, high-performing department with one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. Bring your administrative skills and learn the AP duties the position entails. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging, and commercial organization that is highly focused on results. You will make an impact every day, so don’t let this contract to hire opportunity pass you by!
- Print and distribute checks
- Assist with the annual preparation of 1099’s
- Support the successful completion of contract approval routing
- Organize and maintain contract documents
- Communicate with existing and potential suppliers
- Generate reports from computer program and ensure records and documents are accurate and up-to-date
- Handle incoming mail
- Support scheduling and preparations for department led group meetings
- Assist with onboarding of new employees; request computer and telephone access; and perform other departmental required tasks in preparation for new employees
- 3+ years of Administrative support experience
- Experience with contracts and sourcing is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, plans work activities to develop realistic action plans
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Stellar attention to detail
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at email@example.com. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.