Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Active Directory Specialist
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Join a Federal Agency with a “feel good” mission to save lives! Our client has an opening for an Active Directory Specialist, who will work as part of the operations support and maintenance team for windows, and work with network, application, and middleware teams to support product installations, customizations, and deployments as needed. The candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the transition to Windows 2012. This position is located in Crystal City, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance.
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Daily management of a multi-domain forest with over 10,000 users
- Windows systems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
- Managing and monitoring virtual and physical servers
- Managing Active Directory in a multi-domain environment
- Active Directory design and domain migrations
- Large-scale datacenter design and operations
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Working with virtual infrastructure (e., VMWare)
- Utilizing VB/PowerShell to automate common functions
- Migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
- Experience writing shell scripts and utility programs
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.