Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Active Directory Engineer
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
We are looking for an Active Directory Engineer to join a Federal project in Northern Virginia. The mission of the program is to preserve and promote confidence in U.S.financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. In this role, you will have ownership of major incidents, deployment scheduling, and implementation, as well as run and maintain the Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 infrastructure.
This contract-to-hire role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Maintain & deploy upgrades, enhancements and modifications to systems
- Troubleshoot Active Directory problems associated with ADFS 2.x and 3.x
- Support ServiceNow ticket queue requests and document resolutions completely and accurately
- Collaborate with Knowledge Management teams to draft operational documentation
- Collaborate with Engineering and Problem Management teams to perform Root Cause Analysis
- Analyze alerts from various monitoring tools and take appropriate actions during troubleshooting
- Escalate SEV1 issues to management
- Administer, run, and maintain the client’s Windows server infrastructure in production
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures; contribute to and maintain system standards, policies, and procedures
- Perform system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshoot system hardware, software, and operating system issues
- Ensure correct installation, configuration, use, and maintenance of our windows server infrastructure
- Research and recommend automated approaches for system administration tasks where possible
- Minimum of 6 years of Windows server administration experience
- 6+ years of Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) experience
- VMWare experience
- Experience with Scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience in an Agile work environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.