Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
7301 Parkway Dr South Hanover, MD 21076
The Squires Group has a tremendous opportunity for an Accounting Manager in the Arundel Mills area. This is a newly created role within an award winning company that has been in business for over 30 years. The successful candidate will be someone who is sharp, reliable, and likes working with a tight knit group. Sound like you? If so, visit www.squiresgroup.com to apply!
This direct hire position offers a salary up to $100K with excellent benefits in a professional, solid team environment.
- Oversee the day to day operation of the accounting department
- Manage the team to ensure that work is allocated properly and completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with GAAP
- Month- end close responsibilities and perform high-level analysis on critical areas of the financial statements.
- Partner closely with the Accounting Controller and Financial Reporting department to identify and resolve issues
- Partner with leaders from other departments and operating companies to streamline, enhance and/or develop processes to solve business issues
- Develop the staff both technically and professionally
- Provide successful completion of the external interim and annual audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 6 years General Ledger experience
- 4+ years management experience and a desire to lead
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Experience with a high level/volume of banks reconciliations
- Must have exceptional presentation skills at the leadership level
- CPA or MBA is a plus
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.