Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AWS Environment Specialist
901 D Street SW, Suite 1010 Washington, DC
Our client is looking to add an AWS Environment Specialist to their Federal project located in Washington, DC. Work with a team setting up and configuring AWS based services and servers, as well as managing DevOps processes pertaining to version control, builds, and migrations.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification
- 2 years of hands on AWS experience
- Experience setting up and configuring AWS servers
- Identity and Access Management experience
- Dev Ops Experience including version control, builds, migrations
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.