Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AWS/Cloud Software Engineer, Senior
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Our client has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior AWS/Cloud Software Engineer. If you are a talented software engineer with a background in data management, scalable architectures, IaaS and SaaS this is a chance for you to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts. They are defending customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity can work in either their Maryland or Virginia office. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader in the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure reliability, accuracy, and performance
- Test at all stages of the software lifecycle
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute test cases
- Plan, design, develop, verify, deploy and maintain IaaS components and custom software
- Report progress and issues to management and participates in development team status meetings
- Participates in review of project requirements to understand objectives and to provide input on requirements
- 4+ years of experience with cloud technologies (at least 1 of the years with AWS)
- 10+ years of experience with software design and development
- Experience with Java in a Linux environment as well as any of these other skills will be helpful: Scala, Perl, Python, Bash, AWS, Azure, Kinesis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aurora, S3, EC2, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, RedShift, DynamoDB, Blob Store, SQS, SQL, NoSQL, ElastiCache, VPC, VPN, VPG, API Development, and System Auto-scaling
- Understanding of Multi-INT data, Cyber data and big data processing architectures
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Background in Cyber Intelligence
- Understanding of Operations Technology (OT) data
- AWS Certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.