Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AWS Cloud Security Admin
Kingstowne, VA 22315
The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for an AWS Cloud Security Admin to support a four-year Department of Defense project located in Kingstowne, Virginia. In this role, you will develop plans, policies, and procedures to control and monitor user access for the Cloud environment. This is a client facing role, so your organizational and communication skills must be excellent.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Manage AWS-provided portal account access credentials and privileges
- Assist in the program’s overall compliance of AFS and DoD security guidelines in the cloud
- Support the Trusted Cloud Credential Manager (TCCM) and ensure the program is compliant and follows the defined privileged user access controls
- Must be familiar with the DISA Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) and Cloud Security Requirements Guide (SRG), as well as general DoD Security practices
- Minimum of 2 years of AWS security
- 2 years of Privileged Access Management Operations experience
- 2 years of Privileged Identity Management experience
- Familiarity with the DISA Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) and Cloud Security Requirements Guide (SRG)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim or Active Secret Clearance is required
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.