Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AWS Cloud Administrator
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, is looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Administrator. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is on Federal Government modernization programs. As an AWS System Administrator, you will support the transition of a mission-critical application to AWS GovCloud. You will be responsible for management and monitoring of AWS Development, QA and Production environment.
This long-term Federal project is located in Reston, VA, and is metro accessible. The program offers a fast-paced work environment, where team members are passionate about their work and the Agency’s mission. If this exciting project sounds interesting to you, apply with us today.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain the necessary clearance.
- Perform systems administration functions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud infrastructure
- Maintain and create new cloud compute instances, storage, and other cloud services required to support development team
- Experience with:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud infrastructure System Administration
- Redhat OpenShift in AWS
- Cloud Monitoring experience with CloudWatch and NagioXI
- DevSecOps Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Fortify (installation)
- Terraform Scripts
- AWS with Elasticsearch, MySQL RDS, Oracle RDS
- AWS SysOps Certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain the necessary clearance
- Experience with Federal Security Authorization for AWS-based systems
- Experience with networking experience with DHS OneNet and AWS GovCloud
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.