Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AVP Human Capital Management & Financial Systems
2121 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20007 | Direct Hire
Higher Education is a very dynamic landscape. Technology changes so quickly, it’s a challenge to identify and implement solutions that work for the long-haul. Our client is looking to adopt and incorporate commercial practices into their inner workings so that they can remain competitive while staying attuned to the expectations of students, faculty, and alumni. If you want to make a difference from the day you start, consider this Assistant Vice President of Human Capital Management and Financial Systems opportunity. You will be tasked with the successful operation and support of the current Workday, Financial, HCM, and Grants Management systems and reporting, as well as be instrumental in reviewing the Student Administration system. Vendor Management experience is crucial to being successful in this role.
The successful candidate will be creative. One who takes ownership and learns from mistakes. Your listening skills, the ability to negotiate and build relationships with stakeholders, other universities, outside vendors, and other Workday users are critical. You will be responsible for building and nurturing a team, and creating roadmaps along the way.
Located in Washington, DC, our client offers excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include tuition assistance, paid time off, retirement savings, and commuting and transportation subsidies. Work-life balance is greatly valued. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- Manage and lead the team that maintains/supports Workday recruiting, HCM, Financials, and Grants Management system
- Oversee staff of 10 and a budget of $5M
- Coordinate efforts to develop integration across academic and administrative units, leveraging our investment in the enterprise technology systems
- Work with leadership to identify areas where there are needs, gaps or better solutions that could use the current technology
- Manage a broad data architecture transformation effort
- Develop recommendations regarding capture of data related to areas including financials, human resources, student billing and fundraising
- Business process re-engineering across departments to drive alignment between the academic and administrative units
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 7 – 10 years of experience working at a strategic level in an organization (strong HRIS background is ideal)
- 7+ years of experience with Workday or other large ERP cloud-based systems to understand and interact with key stakeholders
- Understand the importance that organizational culture plays in leading and managing change
- Stellar communication skills
- Understand business processes unique to the academic setting and understand the value of enterprise systems and data analytics – you will be the Workday liaison
Apply today for immediate consideration.
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.