Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AP Administrative Associate
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
An AP Administrative Associate is needed to support a busy, high-performing department with one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. Put your administrative and AP skills to work in a dynamic, challenging, and commercial organization that is highly focused on results. You will make an impact every day, so don’t let this contract to hire opportunity pass you by!
Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- Print and distribute checks
- Assist with the annual preparation of 1099’s
- Support the successful completion of contract approval routing
- Organize and maintain contract documents
- Communicate with existing and potential suppliers
- Generate reports from computer program and ensure records and documents are accurate and up to date
- Handle incoming mail
- Support scheduling and preparations for department led group meetings - to include placing catering orders and reserving conference rooms
- Assist with onboarding of new employees; request computer and telephone access; and perform other departmental required tasks in preparation for new employees
- 3+ years of Administrative support experience
- Experience with contracts and sourcing is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, plans work activities to develop realistic action plans
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Stellar attention to detail
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.