Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
.Net Developer, Senior-Level
600 Army Navy Dr Arlington, VA | Contract
A Senior-Level .Net Developer is needed on a long-term project in Arlington, VA. Our Federal Client has an important mission to keep criminals and drugs off the streets of our cities. Your first-rate knowledge of Microsoft .Net languages, technologies, and tools are needed to succeed in this role.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a Secret clearance.
- 10 years of programming experience with increasing responsibility
- 4 years of recent development experience with ASP.NET, C#, and MVC based web development using Visual Studio 2008 or higher, including:
- WCF-based Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.