Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Chantilly, VA 20151
Be part of the hottest Agile project in the land! The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for .NET Developers to support our direct client in Northern Virginia. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT best practices. Work in small teams using Agile methodologies to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software that protects American interests and secures our nation. This multi-year Federal Project offers the ability to work in Chantilly, VA or Springfield, VA.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and integration of new products based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Evaluate effectiveness and address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Participate in development of software user manuals and technical reports
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
- 3+ solid years of Microsoft .NET development experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience mentoring junior level developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.