Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
.NET Developer - Mostly Remote!
Arlington, VA | Contract
Bring your custom .NET Development experience to an exciting Federal project. As a .NET Developer, you will become an expert on the existing portal applications. You will implement requested updates to a Windows Mobile based scanner, and enable the integration between the scanner and the PeopleSoft application. Your superior attention to detail and problem solving abilities are essential for this role. This role is primarily REMOTE, with onsite presence in Arlington, VA needed one week per month. Candidates should be local to MD/DC/NOVA.
Recently recognized as an industry best practice, this Federal project has an overall goal of helping the government facilitate procurement and logistical needs and to save money. To date, they have saved over 300 million dollars!
Per our Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 4+ years of .NET Development experience including ASP.NET and Angular SPA
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, are necessary
- Per our Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Oracle 11g/SQL Development experience
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.