Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Workday Data Analytics Director
O'Neil Hall - 445 Rugby Road Charlottesville, VA 22903 | Direct Hire
One of Virginia’s elite Universities is transforming the way Human Resources (HR) services are delivered. They are creating a high-performing, efficient and integrated human resources service model to advance the University's mission.
The University is hiring a Workday Data Analytics Director for the People Data and Technology group. You will manage best in class HR data and technology capabilities and technology support services. Be prepared to lead and oversee all strategic HR technology initiatives at the University and report directly to the AVP, HR. You will also manage a team of HR Specialists and Business Analysts.
This is a critical moment in the University's Human Resources evolution. The University has embarked on a series of ambitious changes for Human Resources that will play out over the next few years and have an impact in the coming decade.
If you have a passion for excellence, drive to enhance the HR experience and want to be a part of creating a legacy apply now.
- Provide guidance, review of work outputs and oversight to People Data and Analytics Specialist, Functional Analysts, Technology Analysts and Data Engineers
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR service areas to promote data governance and stewardship, data quality and advancement of HR technology capabilities
- Oversee data integration and availability across the University’s HR technology along with inbound and outbound data integrations
- Strategically consider University and HR improvement efforts and align technology investment
- Oversee system administration and tenant management
- Oversee implementation of Workday releases to identify impact and enhancement opportunities
- Oversee Workday system security including creating and updating user roles and monitor dashboards
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must have 7 years of experience in the following:
- Experience in the human resources field
- Strong familiarity with lean, project and program management, cloud technology (particularly in the HR domain), and vendor negotiations.
- Experience working for a four-year higher education institution and/or an affiliated health system
- Experience with MS Office and Workday or other SaaS based HRIS System preferred
- 5 years of experience managing teams
- PHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, project management (by PMI) or an equivalent preferred
Our client is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.