Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Training Content Developer
5285 Shawnee Rd Alexandria, VA 22312 | Contract
Our client has been one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area for over 100 years. With a history of financial stability and community commitment, they participate in programs focusing on health, education, and the environment.
They are working on an upgrade project that enhances and improves their Mobile Work Management (MWM) platform. A Training Content Developer is needed to produce training materials, videos, and other media to ensure the success of the upgrade effort. You will coordinate with trainers, developers, Corporate Communications, offshore resources, as well as the executive team. This venture will be recognized and appreciated by upper leadership, field crews, and more than a million customers.
This long-term contract opportunity is located in Alexandria, VA. Don’t miss this opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- Video production experience
- Comfortable being in front of the camera to produce videos
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Final Cut (Premiere Pro is preferred, but will train if you have Final Cut)
- Adobe Captivate eLearning Suite (preferred, but will train) experience
- Must provide samples of creative work projects
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.